lundi 11 octobre 2010
Grind my gears Ep.3
You know what really grinds my gears? Golf! Golf is the absolute worst sport in the entire world; it takes forever, its boring and most of all very frustrating. Not too long ago i went golfing with a few friends of mine with my dads clubs. Within 5 minutes I had enough, i took my time took a practice swing, was feeling pretty good but when i went to hit the ball i completely missed the ball. Not too long after i decided it was about time i tried having some fun. Have you seen the movie Happy Gilmore? well they should probably add one of those do not try at home messages. I ended up snapping the head off of my dads driver, luckily his friend had an extra or that would be a few hundred dollars out of my pocket. Funny thing is we didn't even finish the game, we left after the ninth hole! So I'm just going to stick with soccer.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
wow thats actually pretty funny and yeah golfing is very boring
RépondreSupprimer