mercredi 22 septembre 2010

Grind my gears Ep.2

You know what really grinds my gears? People who bail on plans last minute. This is for sure the biggest pet peeve I have, I hate getting all excited to go to the movies or going out with friends for the night and maybe an hour before were supposed to meet up... They cancel. It is the most annoying thing in the world worse than slow drivers, people who cough on you or even people who wear clothes way too small for them. This past weekend I made plans with my good friend Julian to go out on Saturday night and when he got here he actually asked me what we were doing that night after he specifically told me that he found a social gathering... This is pretty much as bad since we ended up doing nothing that night! So people, if you’re going to make plans with someone the least you can do is show up. Thank you

1 commentaire:

  1. pretty deep there scott and in all honest it is a big piss off so i can see how it pisses you off

    RépondreSupprimer