mardi 14 septembre 2010

Welcome to the real world..

Growing up is a big part of life, it has its advantages and disadvantages. One of the biggest changes will be going to school, that is where majority of children will experience most challenges. So I would suggest trying to make a good first impression and making as many friends as possible because in the long run once you hit high school you will appreciate having good friends and popularity. When you are in class however, do not spend too much time socializing and try to create a habit of listening in class and doing your work, trust me I am not a very good example of that. When I was younger all I did was try to make people laugh but when it came time to work... well, I didn’t get much done. Today I look back on the past and wish I was a better student when I was a kid because I gathered some pretty bad habits. My advice for when you're at home is to respect your parents and to do what is asked of you with out arguing, and always eat your vegetables.
Thanks for reading <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire