mercredi 29 septembre 2010

Grind my gears Ep.3

You know what really grinds my gears? When people tickle me, I swear if it is possible to be allergic to being tickled I am. I would rather be tortured with sharp objects and weird contraptions then to be tickled for over a minute. If somebody is brave enough to pin me down and tickle me, I will honestly do anything in my power to get out whether is kicking, yelling, biting, punching or I may use my tickle reversal and start tickling the other person depending on if they're actually ticklish. It doesn't matter who it is it could be my best friend, brother even my grandma, yes i would punch my grand-mother in the chest if necessary. Just don't go there unless you're looking for a beating!

3 commentaires:

  1. that is pretty funny not gonna lie and i dont like being tickled either so i see where your coming from

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Tickling is horrible. Just because your laughing doesn't mean it is enjoyable. DOWN WITH TICKLES!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. haha this is actually so funny, I agree with you. I hate being tickled!

    RépondreSupprimer