I know I said I would be posting a play of the week but my friends Marc Thomas www.marcthomas.ca and Ryan Dopson http://www.everythingbutfashiontv.blogspot.com/ gave me a great idea, as an alternative I have chosen to write a " grinds my gears segment" where I will be discussing a pet peeve of mine. I will be posting at least 1 segment per week.
You know what really grinds my gears? Finding a shoe, but not finding its mate next to it... I don’t know how many times I have searched my entire house for a lonesome shoe. Usually my dog Willow is responsible but I tend to blame either my brother or my dad. Stay tuned peace! OH and I just bought NHL 11 for myXbox 360 :)
You know what really grinds my gears? Finding a shoe, but not finding its mate next to it... I don’t know how many times I have searched my entire house for a lonesome shoe. Usually my dog Willow is responsible but I tend to blame either my brother or my dad. Stay tuned peace! OH and I just bought NHL 11 for myXbox 360 :)


Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
RépondreSupprimer