Get well soon Ryan!
Hey Ryan, Mr. David has been keeping us posted on your situation; I hope you're feeling alright. I know you’ll do fine though, I always see you walking around the halls and you always seem so happy, nothing ever puts you down no matter the circumstances. You just roam the halls as if you own them, and that’s something I have always admired about you. I really hope you get well soon buddy, I hope the magazines and the card we sent you brightens up your day. Just keep in mind that once you're back at school you can go back to being the same old Ryan St-Martin that we all know. So I hope you get well soon so you can come back to Garnier and I hope this blog helps you out man! Stay strong. Oh and I posted a couple or my favorite cars let me know what you think about them! (Audi R8 + Rolls Royce Ghost)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire