vendredi 19 novembre 2010
Gym Life
I recently started going to the gym.. and I love it. I go almost every day of the week and I have been feeling great, I feel more healthy, energetic and very confident. Some people would say I'm "cocky" but those people don't realise how it feels to do something so productive with your life. The ammount of confidence I have gained in such a small period of time is unreal, I honnestly wish I started working out a long time ago. Its so much easier to get up in the morning and It has affected just about everything that I do on a daily basis. Now that I have set a goal for myself i feel like I can do anything. I bought this powder for GNC called Super Pump 250, I got the grape flavor.. and it gives me extra energy, builds lean muscle and helps burn fat so before you know it I might look like Lorenzo... lol jk. GTL 4 Life.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire